Manaslu Circuit Hiking Early Bird Booking Offer
Save up to 20% on our Manaslu Circuit Hiking departing from October till mid-December 2023 if you book by the end of April 2023.
Why should you take this incredible early bird offer for the Manaslu Circuit hiking? Well, besides getting a beneficial early bird discount, you’ll be able to enjoy all kinds of different benefits! By pre-booking the Manaslu Circuit hiking with us, you’ll be able to save 20%, BE SURE of the best available lodges during the trek, and get the best guides.
Located in a restricted area in the northern part of central Nepal, the Manaslu region offers incredible trekking trails. The Manaslu Circuit trekking trail leads you up to the Larkya La Mountain Pass and into the Annapurna region. This allows you to experience two different regions in one trek. Witness incredible Himalayan views, including the 8th highest mountain in the world Mt Manaslu (8,163m/26,782ft). Trek through incredible terrain, home to the elusive snow leopard and the hospitable local people. Book today this amazing early bird offer for the Manaslu Circuit hiking tour.
Why Book Early ?
Early Bird Offer
Enjoy a 20% discount with our early bird offer for the Manaslu Circuit Hiking !
Trip Style: Hiking and Trekking
Trip Difficulty: Moderate
Max Altitude: 5,500m
Accomodation: Hotels and Lodges
Food : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Start-End: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
Vechile: Private Car, Jeep and Bus
Group Size: Min. 2 / Max.20
Daily walking Hour: Approx. 4-6 walking
- Hiking around the 8th highest mountain in the world is of course, Mt Manaslu (8,163m/26,782ft)
- The entire trail leads through forested paths leading into open valleys and ultimately up high
- you will be crossing the Larkya La Pass at 5,160m/16,929ft
- The trekking trail leads you to traditional Lama and Sherpa villages where you will able to experience their unique culture firsthand
- Enjoy a spectacular trek with incredible Himalayan views walking on the peace and tranquil trails
- Explore more than 10 different peaks of over 6,000m/19,685ft, experience a real Himalayan landscapes and visit cultural places all in one trek
Short Itinerary For Manaslu Circuit Hiking
Early Bird Offer
USD 1240 P.P
USD 1350 P.P
USD 1500 P.P
Minimun Group Size : 2 Trekkers
- 1 Porter = 1 Trekker
- 1 guide leads the trek if the group size is less than 10 trekkers
- 2 guides leads the trek if the group size is more than 10 trekkers
- International airport arrival and departure by private vehicle
- 3 nights hotel accommodations in Kathmandu (before and after the trek) with breakfast
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Arughat to Soti Khola (trek start) and from Chame (trek end) to Kathmandu by public bus
- Guesthouse accommodations and meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea/coffee) during the trekking days
- Government licensed English speaking Alpine Eco Trek experienced trek leader (One assistant guide for a group of 16 or more trekkers) and porter(s) to help trekkers luggage (one porter for every two trekkers. Each trekker luggage limit is 12 kg)
- Guides and porter wages, their meals, insurance, lodging, transportation, and equipment cost)
- Manaslu Special Permit with Conservation Area Permit and Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP)
- All government, local taxes, and official expenses
- Rescue operation arrangement in case of complicated health conditions (funded by travel insurance)
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali Chulo in Kathmandu at the end of the trek hosted by Ram Kumar
- International flight airfare
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, before and after the trek
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu due to early arrival/late departure or early return from the trek
- Personal expenses (shopping, snacks, bottled water or boiled water, hot (tea, coffee) and cold drinks, hot shower, alcohol, Wi-Fi, telephone call, battery re-charge fee, extra porters, etc
- Personal clothing and trekking gear
- Travel insurance has to cover emergency helicopter high-altitude rescue, and evacuation along with medical costs (compulsory)
- Tips for guide and porters
- Extra costs due to delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, for example, landslides, bad weather, itinerary modification due to safety concerns, illness, change of government policies, strikes, etc
- All the costs and expenses which are not listed in included section will be counted as excluded
Reason to Book Early
Securing special permits for the Manaslu Circuit hiking
As most treks in Nepal you’ll need the proper documentation before allowed access to trekking regions or trails. So what type of permits do you need for the Manaslu Circuit trek? You’ll need a total of 3 permits before you can start the trek around Manaslu. But, it gets a bit more complicated than just going to the permit office… Since the Manaslu region touches the Tibetan border and to protect the natural reserve of the region the government has declared the entire Manaslu region as restricted. This means that if you want to enter this region you’ll need to full fill certain conditions.
What type of conditions is required to trek in the Manaslu region?
1.In order to get your permits you can only book through a licensed trekking agency located in Nepal such as Alpine Eco Trek & Expedition.
2.You need a minimum of two trekkers in order to be eligible for a permit
3.Trekkers need to be accompanied by a local guide hired by the trekking agency that issues your permits. Meaning no unguided treks in the Manaslu region.
Which permits and how to get them for the Manaslu Circuit trek?
If you were to trek only in the Manaslu region you’ll have to obtain two permits. The Manaslu Circuit trek is an exception as its crosses into the Annapurna region via the Himalayan Mountain Pass Larkya La. As so, you’ll need a permit for the Annapurna region as well! Here is a list of the actual permits required for the Manaslu Circuit trek;
A Restricted Area Permit (RAP)
This RAP or Special Permit is required from the villages of Jagat up to Samagoan. Without it you won’t be allowed access into the Manaslu’s restricted areas. The cost for this permit is calculated per how many days you spend inside the restricted zone. At Jagat it will be checked and verified, as well as at Samagoan to see if you overstayed or not. The trekking agency will require a digital passport size photo or copy to order this permit prior to your arrival in Nepal.
Cost for a Restricted Area Permit
High Season (Sep-Nov) charges are a bit higher, for the first 7 days $100 USD is charged ($14.29/day). For every additional day a charge of $15 USD/day will be added.
Low Season (Dec-Aug) charges are a bit lower, for the first 7 days $75 USD is charged ($10.71/day). For every additional day a charge of $10 USD/day will be added.
A Manaslu Conservation Area Permit (MCAP)
The Manaslu Conservation Area Permit check post starts from the village of Philim and end at Tal. This permit is there to help develop the local communities, protect local wildlife, and maintain trekking trails. Similar as the RAP the trekking agency requires a digital passport size photo or copy to obtain this MCAP permit.
Cost for a Manaslu Conservation Area Permit
The cost for this permit is whole year the same and does not make any differences between high or low seasons. With a total cost of only $30 USD you can obtain this permit via a registered trekking agency.
An Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP)
After crossing the Larkya La Pass and heading down to the exit village of the Manaslu Circuit trek at Beshishar another check post will require a permit for the Annapurna Conservation Area. Since you are now in the Annapurna region of Nepal you’ll need its permit as well. Here is where things become interesting. Did you know that the Annapurna region host many popular treks in Nepal? And since you already got the permit you can even extent your trek and join up with the Annapurna Circuit trek which trekking trail starts form Beshishar! Similar as the RAP, and MCAP the trekking agency requires a digital passport size photo or copy to obtain this ACAP permit.
Cost for an Annapurna Conservation Area Permit
Similar as the MCAP cost, the ACAP rate does not make a difference between high and low seasons. A total cost of only $30 USD is required to obtain this permit via a licensed trekking agency.
Now you can calculate the costs individually but licensed trekking agencies usually include permit costs in their package rates.
Similar as for our early bird offer for the Manaslu Circuit trek all permit costs are included as well as getting your permits early and on time.
Ample time to get well prepared to complete the trek successfully
The Manaslu Circuit does offer a challenge for the inexperienced trekker. But despite that, it is certainly a trek that can be done by any type of novice. Naturally as is for any physical outdoor activity we do recommend building up your physical level. This way you are sure to enjoy the trek to the fullest. But, with the help of our guides, and by securing the best guides available via our early bird offer for the Manaslu Circuit trek, you will be able to complete the trek without trouble.
The best way to build up your physical fitness level to complete the Manaslu Circuit trek is by pre-training at home, or your preferred gym. The most important part is your stamina during the trek. If you can trek without getting out of breath you’ll be able to enjoy the views and scenes that much more! How you wish to train your stamina is up to you.
Best available guesthouses and facilities during the trek
While being classified as an off the beaten path trek, the guesthouses and facilities during the Manaslu Circuit trek are quite standard and well-maintained for remote village lodges. Every guesthouse during the trail offers two or three bedded rooms, all fitted with warm blankets. Each guesthouse has its own mess hall where everybody gathers to enjoy a hot meal and tell stories of the day or even go through next day’s plan. There are charging outlets available at the reception counters, and Wi-Fi connection. Hot water will be preheated by the lodge staff. By booking the Manaslu Circuit trek early, we will be able to reserve the best guesthouses available and secure you the best rooms during the trek. Guesthouses will charge a small amount for using charging plugs, or Wi-Fi. And for walk in trekkers some will charge for hot water as well. If you want to enjoy the Manaslu Circuit trek to the fullest, your best bet is to book early and in advance via our early bird offer.
Early bird offer for the Manaslu Circuit hiking is only valid for bookings between March 2023 to April 2023, a deposit of min. 25% is also mandatory to enjoy the amazing benefits of this early bird offer. Book now!
Why Choose Us ?
The top priority is the safety and security of our customers and staff during all of our trips. Our leaders are all thoroughly trained and highly experienced in leading groups through the Himalayas. They all have a special training in first aid and as well in crisis management. In the rare case of an incident occurring on the trip they can organize a rapid medical evacuation. Our staffs carry first aid kits on all of our tours, which is readily available for both customers and staffs. We are constantly in communication with our field office and monitor all aspects of government and weather issues that might affect your trip.
Map Of The Trip
What Our Client Have To Say
December 28, 2022
Excellent Manaslu Circuit trek with Alpine Eco Trek
We just had an excellent trip with Alpine Eco Trek. The organization was very helpful with all the planning as Ram arranged airport pickup, transportation, trekking permits, guide, and porters, was easy to contact, answered all our questions in no time and gave good advice on things that might be useful to take along or not necessary. The scenery, landscape,…
December 28, 2022
15 days Manaslu Circuit trek
Manaslu Circuit trek is highly recommended to those who are looking to trek in less crowded areas. Our 15 days Manaslu circuit trek was full of fun, adventure and lots of beautiful pictures. This is an extremely beautiful hiking route and recommends those with reasonable fitness. Thanks to our guide Ramesh, he is super attentive and caring, we liked him.…
December 28, 2022
Manaslu Circuit trek
We (a group of 6 people) booked the Manaslu Circuit trek with Alpine Eco Trek. Thanks to the email contacts with Ram Kumar, we were perfectly informed and well prepared. His extremely friendly reception in Kathmandu once again confirmed his pleasantly helpful nature and above all his self-evident reliability. The trek itself was more demanding than expected - but our…
See Other Early Bird Offer Trips
Everest Base Camp Hiking
Duration: 17 Days
Rating: 5-21 Reviews
Everest Base Camp Hiking Early Bird Booking Offer Save up to 20% on our Everest Base Camp Hiking departing from October till mid-December 2023 if you book by the end of April 2023! With Alpine Eco Trek’s special early bird booking offer for the Everest Base Camp hiking, you will be able to secure your spot for one of...
Price from :
USD 1700 1360
- View More